A Storm Has Flooded My Home — I Need Water Damage Restoration Experts Now!
Mother Nature can be brutal at times. Storms do untold damage to homes across Melbourne every year. And the cost of cleaning up afterward gets higher the longer you wait. If you’re dealing with the aftermath of a major storm that’s caused damage in your home or office, don’t panic. Call our water damage restoration experts at Squeaky Clean Team on 1300 682563. Let our restoration angels come to your rescue!
Our team has a proven track record of excellent customer service. But don’t just take our word for it – check out our many positive reviews. As you see, we’re very adept at remaining calm and effective in the most stressful situations.
Why Trust Us to Dry You Out
Our team of flood damage restoration experts has a proven track record of excellent customer service. We’ve dried out Cricket Australia’s offices, as well as those for the Mutiple Schlerosis & St Vinnies. We’re the preferred restoration company for Gary Peer & other Real Estate Companies. But don’t just take our word for it – check our many positive reviews [Link to Reviews]. From these you can see, we’re very adept at remaining calm and effective in the most stressful situations.
But Before You Call Us…
Our team deals with the aftermath of home floods. We can’t work our magic until you’ve dealt with the root cause of the flood. So, before you call our team of water damage restoration experts, here’s a quick to-do checklist:
- Turn off your electricity supply. Water and electricity are a dangerous combination!
- Remove anything that is sitting on the flooded flooring. This includes furniture, rugs, and anything that the water might damage or stain.
- Check to see where the water is getting in. If it’s through the roof get the hole fixed to prevent more water from coming in – otherwise, everything will just wet again when it rains.
- Call us to get you dry. If you don’t attend to water damaged flooring, furniture and walls quickly, you might need to replace or renovate them — and that’s when things get really expensive!
Storm-Related Flooding in Your Property
You’ve probably landed on this page because you’re panicking about the water damage in your property after a storm or heavy rain. And the longer you wait, the worse the damage could get. Enlist the expert water damage restoration services of our conscientious professionals.
Call Now on 1300 682563
Our Flood Damage Services Aren’t Just for Carpet
Whether the water’s come through your roof, window, under a door, or even through a wall, we have the know-how and tools to dry and save all your affected property. Acting now & getting rid of all the hidden water you can’t see will prevent costly secondary structural damage. Secondary damage will change a small dry-out job into something much more costly.
While our team of flood damage restoration experts spends a lot of time saving carpets, we specialize in restoring other storm water-damaged fixtures and fittings:
- Carpet — the faster we act, the greater the chance of saving your carpets from the rubbish dump!
- Wood flooring — water absorption can cause warping, splits and irreparable damage.
- Concrete — concrete is porous and if not dried out properly it will crack affecting it’s strength and stability.
- Laminate flooring — quick action is crucial. When water permeates the joins between laminate lengths, the damage is often permanent.
- Skirting boards and door jambs — time plus water equals absorption and permanent damage.
- Walls and wall cavities — wet plasterboard walls & ceilings will swell & often discolour. If water is trapped in wall or ceiling cavities, mold will likely start to grow.
- Ceilings — water travels downwards (blame Sir Isaac Newton!). This can cause catastrophic damage to floors below. And that can lead to serious costs if you live in an apartment complex.
How We Deal with Storm-Related Flooding in Melbourne
At Squeaky Clean Team, we understand that flooding in your home or workplace can be a distressing experience. That’s why our team acts swiftly and decisively, from the moment you call us.
Our team uses a tried-and-tested flood damage restoration system that saves carpets, flooring, walls and ceilings. Our flood damage cleaning system also prevents costly long-term structural damage.
As soon as we arrive at your flooded property, our team will assess the situation. Our water damage experts will then create a plan of action designed for the specific nature of the flooding. And that plan nearly always begins with removing excess water.
To minimize the damage to flooring, carpet water extraction is always our priority. The faster we act, the greater the chance of saving carpet and restoring it to its showroom condition.
We use either a portable extraction machine, or a truckmount extraction system located in our specialist vans. These machines will pump huge volumes of water out of homes and carpets. These industrial-strength machines sometimes leave flooded carpet dry to the touch.
The next stage of our flood damage restoration process involves ventilating the property. But we don’t just open the windows and hope for the best! We use industrial air movers to blow air around the affected area.
While a carpet might feel dry, we know that moisture lurks everywhere after a storm-related flood. Because of the hidden water in the property, the humidity levels in a flooded home will rise substantially.
We use powerful dehumidifiers to extract excess moisture from the air. And any water we remove is water that can’t now cause structural damage to your walls & floors.
Once our team of water damage experts are happy that all the moisture has been removed, they can get to work on restoring your carpets to their showroom condition. They do this with specialized steam cleaning equipment and dedicated cleaning agents.
Try Our Turnkey Water Damage Restoration Service
We know that dealing with flooding & water damage in your property can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. You may simply want to wash your hands of the entire problem and leave it to someone else. That’s where our team of water damage experts comes into its own.
We’ll start by implementing our five-step water damage restoration process. Once complete, we can supply and replace any carpet or flooring if required. If you’ve water-damaged paint, walls, ceilings, doors, skirtings, or any other affected fixtures that need touching up, we can sort that too. We’re your one-stop shop!
Call Flood Damage Without Delay to Save Your Property from Permanent Flood Damage
If you’re looking for flood damage restoration experts in Melbourne, you’ve come to the right place. Our team has many years of experience dealing with the catastrophic water damage caused by storms. Call us on 1300 682 563 and let us take the stress and hassle out of cleaning up after you’ve been hit with storm water damage.